Terms And Conditions
Date of Last Revision: August 18, 2019.
This agreement was written in English (US). Any translated version of this agreement which conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that the “Special Provisions” paragraph contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States. By registering, using, accessing, posting information and/or material including - but not limited to - text, sounds, data, photos and images ("Material") on 207cannabisclub.com, you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions ("207cannabisclub.com Terms & Conditions"). 207cannabisclub.com Terms & Conditions
1. All content contained within 207cannabisclub.com is for ENTERTAINMENT & SOCIAL INTERACTION purposes ONLY. This web site is for MATURE audiences only. Web surfers under 21 years of age must EXIT this site immediately.
2. 207cannabisclub.com contains content about marijuana, smoking accessories, et al, as well as hemp and other cannabis-related subject matter.
3. We cannot be held responsible for those who use poor judgment involving illegal substances.
4. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for all Material posted by you on 207cannabisclub.com and that your use of 207cannabisclub.com is entirely at your sole risk.
5. You acknowledge that 207cannabisclub.com has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any Material posted by other users. You agree that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
6. The Webmaster and content providers of 207cannabisclub.com do endorse the benefits and the legalization of marijuana, but do not endorse the illegal use of marijuana or any other illegal substance.
7. 207cannabisclub.com contains no information about purchasing and/or selling of any illegal substance.
B) Obligations of users
1. You agree that you will not post any Material on 207cannabisclub.com that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, stalking, harassing, bullying, tortuous, defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, in any way connected with child pornography sex, or otherwise objectionable.
2. You agree that you will not use 207cannabisclub.com in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way.
3. You will not broadcast, offer, or post information regarding the purchasing of illegal substances.
4. You agree not to post any content that depicts or containing rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest or other similar content.
5. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Material posted on 207 Cannabis Club.
6. You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, any form of lottery of gambling, or any other form of solicitation on 207 Cannabis Club.
7. You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users of this service.
8. You further agree not to post any Material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.
9. You agree not to use 207cannabisclub.com in a manner that is misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes.
10. You further agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in this service.
C) Rights 207cannabisclub.com
1. 207cannabisclub.com does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the Material posted on its website. However, 207cannabisclub.com reserves the right at its sole discretion
(a) to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the website, or parts of it, and/or
(b) to edit, or require you to edit, Material posted on the website, if in 207cannabisclub.com’s judgment the Material concerned does not comply with these Terms and Conditions Forum, in case of requests by law enforcement and/or unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
2. 207cannabisclub.com is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such Material. You acknowledge and agree that 207cannabisclub.com may preserve Material and may also disclose Material if required to do so by law or in the good faith believes that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) respond to claims that any Material violates the rights of third-parties; or
(c) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of 207cannabisclub.com, its users and the public.
D) Intellectual Property Rights
1. You hereby guarantee that the Material posted by you on 207 Cannabis Club is original and does not contain anything which infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.
2. You agree that the Material submitted or made available by you will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
1. 207cannabisclub.com disclaims all warranties of any kind as to the results that may be obtained from the use of 207 Cannabis Club or as to the accuracy or reliability of any Material obtained through 207 Cannabis Club.
1. In no event shall 207cannabisclub.com, its subsidiaries, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any direct and indirect damages, resulting from your use of this website.
1. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless 207cannabisclub.com, its subsidiaries, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service against any and all claims of third parties based on the assertion that your use of this service, including the Material you post, transmit or make available through 207 Cannabis Club, infringes upon the rights of a third party.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these terms & conditions or 207cannabisclub.com exclusively in a state or federal court located in Kennebec County. The laws of the State of Maine will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Kennebec County, Maine for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on 207cannabisclub.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on 207cannabisclub.com and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on 207 Cannabis Club. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on 207cannabisclub.com. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of 207cannabisclub.com.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP 207cannabisclub.com UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING 207cannabisclub.com AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT 207cannabisclub.com WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT 207cannabisclub.com WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. 207cannabisclub.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR 207 Cannabis Club, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR 207cannabisclub.com WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, 207 Cannabis Club'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding 207cannabisclub.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
4. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing 207cannabisclub.com.
1. 207cannabisclub.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Terms and Conditions Forum or by notification to you.
2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.